As budget pressures, court cases, inmate population and public safety concerns grow, the courts and correctional systems turn increasingly to visual communications to help lessen these pressures.
Courts and correctional facilities use video conferencing to process detainees and address budget, transportation, and public safety concerns.
Utilizing video conferencing solutions, courts and correctional facilities can:
- Expedite cases faster through the system
- Schedule and conduct hearings more efficiently
- Minimize inmate transportation costs
- Help inmates through telemedicine and with pre-release resources
- Maximize prison and jail personnel resources
- Reduce security risks related to inmate movement
- Improve visits between inmates and their families
- And more!